Home made Gadgets

finnbear270

There must be loads of home made gadgets & workarounds out there, this is one of mine, I use it to spray lube cases :)
DSCF3133.jpg

Nice idea! I see your little army man is a little confused with his left and right? Right leg should be bent not left.

He's been down in the dust for a while, & readjusting his milrads! :D He's also of my youngest son's generation, they all like to be different, I'm from the FN era. :lol:

Not a gadget as such but 2 home made target holders with 10mm steel backing angled to deflect the bullet into sand at the bottom. Works a treat with .22 WMR not tried with .22-250 yet though

Attachments

• Photo0495.jpg
    Photo0495.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 80
  • Photo0497.jpg
    Photo0497.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 85
Mild steel? A .22-250 will zip straight through it, even with soft or hollow points. Try is (with a safe back stop) and let us know how you get on. :D

My 243 doesnt rip through my target it is made out of 20mm steel plate i also made a red stag earlier on in the year

running fox.JPG

Not a gadget as such but 2 home made target holders with 10mm steel backing angled to deflect the bullet into sand at the bottom. Works a treat with .22 WMR not tried with .22-250 yet though

Thats a nifty idea i might have a go at that for my .22 and .17hmr. Thanks for sharing!

ATB

Rob
243Sako

I love this kind of thread, well done finnbear.

This is my rough and ready trickler. made our of an up turned router bit case, block of oak and the tip of my old pike rod.

IMG_4160.jpgIMG_4161.jpg

My oal gauge, Made from 6mm brass tube, 4mm ali rod with m8 thread on the one end and a plastic pipe and locking screw on the other.
I do need to make one modification and thats to cut a little notch from the thread so the calipers can sit flush on the base of the case.
IMG_4166.jpgIMG_4167.jpg
More to come over the next few months.

Back