Wanted: Sika hind/roe doe stalking next week

User00001

Looking two days doe or hind culling next Tuesday and Wednesday (22nd/23rd) in the Borders. Unaccompanied is fine. Must be reasonably priced and either have accommodation on site or somewhere to put my tent mon/tue nights. Thanks, Glyn.

Looking two days doe or hind culling next Tuesday and Wednesday (22nd/23rd) in the Borders. Unaccompanied is fine. Must be reasonably priced and either have accommodation on site or somewhere to put my tent mon/tue nights. Thanks, Glyn.

​You still coming to me on Tuesday Glyn? Let me have a word with a friend and see if I can sort you out for Wednesday at the roe does.

​You still coming to me on Tuesday Glyn? Let me have a word with a friend and see if I can sort you out for Wednesday at the roe does.

Just replied to your text. Its the accommodation thats the problem. If I have to use another 'laterooms' type website or give all my details to another halfwit receptionist before being told that advertised room rate has mysteriously doubled I will scream!

Anyone got any last minute ideas before I cancel this trip and think of something else to do with my four day pass?

Back