It is a sad fact that obtaining any 'practical' rifle coaching is quite hard to come by in the UK - especially when you are looking for techniques that are biased towards the needs of the mobile deer stalker, as opposed to the long range or safari shooter.
Many of us will purchase a scope, bipod and rifle, drill tiny groups at the range or from a bench - then fail to achieve our best when faced with an opportunity for a shot where intervening cover make the bipod useless.
Over the years, I have noted many techniques and developed twists on existing shooting methods that allow a noticeable improvement in your accuracy and additionally, the speed with which you can engage a target. Now I am prepared to make an offer that may well appeal to many shooters.
Refine your shooting technique or your money back!
Benefiting either Novice (can provide rifles/ammunition if you do not possess your own equipment) or Experienced shooters, we offer four hours of practical and theoretical marksmanship coaching. £80.
- We have the use of a private range, and tailor the program to your existing abilities and experience
- work on zeroing technique on the bench
- effective use of high and low seats
- improvised rests and correct usage of many varieties of stalking sticks for all shooting positions
- short range training using sub-calibre rifles before a consolidation shoot to confirm technique
Based just north of Axminster in Devon, we are situated in the middle of rich deer country & if you wish to then go out and put into practice your shooting techniques, well, we have plenty deer to cull!
We also have excellent accommodation on site, so arranging a visit is very straight-forward!
Please, Email or phone me to discuss - I do not always see replies to forum threads & may miss a query.