Thread: Limulus Quad Sticks

Limulus Quad Sticks

My set of hardwood sticks arrived this morning.

Tony went through a hard time with his delivery contract, but his work has not been affected.

The sticks are a revelation in stability and versatility.

(Switch humour on) I wonder where my fingernail went? (Switch humour off).

Seriously good product and many thanks.
    "Nonsense! They couldn't hit an elephant at this dista.....................".

SD Regular
    where men are men and sheep are worried
    Shot my first red stag off mine two weeks ago , rock steady , just practice flicking them open and you will soon get the speed and confidence .
    Just a little hint , dont store them stood up, either lay flat or hang from the elastic at the top .

Thanks for the storage tip.

I zeroed off the sticks for the first time today. Wish I'd heard of them years ago.

​Thanks Tony, brilliant kit.

Well my first set finally gave in and they have shot many a beast . Someone once said you know what you need for stalking when you reach for it first. The quad sticks Tony makes are sadly missed. But a quick call has a set winging its way to my door.What i will say has any one who has used these gone back to single or double sticks or have they swapped for a plastic set i doubt it very much.

My sticks came on monday , very pleased with them great shooting platform . Keep up the good work Tony cheers

Just be wary when you get a handshake off of Tony, ......... Hands like shovels!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I find if you get a length of 1.1/2" waste pipe cut to length with a blank at the bottom and a cap and lining on the top the sticks stay in perfect condition inside a plastic tomb

I had the opportunity to shoot 5 times today off the quad sticks at 327 metres (Hawke range finder).

All I will say is that each cold barrel shot was within the H/L kill area for Reds/ Fallow.

This with a Tikka 695 in 6.5x55 with moderately loaded 129G SSTs.

​I am chuffed, but will never take on a shot at that range.