South Yorkshire Firearms

limey

Can anyone tell me what's happening at South Yorkshire Firearms?
Heard that the person in charge took redundancy, does anyone know if they now have a replacement?
Also heard that there is now only one person dealing with all FACs when previously there were three people doing this work,surely this will slow things down.

The head of firearms has/had been off long term sick. If this is the person who has taken redundancy then the impact won't be too bad
there are at least 3 people in the office and 2 flo's that I'm aware of

The head of firearms has/had been off long term sick. If this is the person who has taken redundancy then the impact won't be too bad
there are at least 3 people in the office and 2 flo's that I'm aware of
Yes it is the same person that was off long term sick, but i was told only one person left in the office, not including FEOs

gave them a ring today to see how long it would be to have my licence updated as run out of room to purchase
​was told 3-4 weeks minimum as they are snowed under

what was your variation for? one for one or slightly more?
I ask because i'll be doing a one for one on both rifle and mod as well as having conditions altered and don't fancy the months wait foer my ticket back when it's gone

what was your variation for? one for one or slightly more?
I ask because i'll be doing a one for one on both rifle and mod as well as having conditions altered and don't fancy the months wait foer my ticket back when it's gone

It was a one for one on a barrel and mod. I didn't know there was a fee if you went over 7 days before doing this so I lost a slot for a 30 06 (I sold the barrel last year), the mob was just changing a free slot from a .30 to .223. The barrel I recently sold and put in a one for one had gone over 7 days but they let me off with that one.

Back