Thread: nd 3x50 sub zero by laser genetics

nd 3x50 sub zero by laser genetics

has any sd member got one of these and whats their thoughts on it atb the highlander

SD Regular
    Herefordshire, Hampshire or Essex
    There is nothing wrong with these in principle or in practice. It does seem to be a marmite lamp - lots of love, lots of hate and little in between. Light for lamping is a very personal thing from my experience. I found the beam too intense when focussed right in - and not that good when focussed right out. There is a wide range of adjustment, so this is not necessarily an issue, but at longer distances where you need the punch, I found the light too intense. It was usable and I shot with it to good effect, but not to my taste. Oh and not a lot of good as a general lamping tool as the field of view is too small at range (but fine through a scope).

I no longer have mine - I purchased an Xsearcher and a NM800, with the different coloured LED's for the same money and have a selection of lamping options more suited to my eyes for the same money. Just my personal view.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........