Wanted: Red Deer weekend in Scotland 2014 for my 30th

Evillemon

Good morning Gentleman,

I hope i can pick your brains for a little advice please. Next year im turning 30 and have been asked by my family what i would like for this momentous occasion. I have decided that more than anything i would love to go to Scotland with my Mrs and shoot a red deer.

Can someone please recommend a estate / game keeper / opportunity for me to get out to shoot a Buck next year. Cost is a factor as my family are paying for it as a present i dont want to be asking for anything too pricey. We dont need to stay in a Castle or anything, ill be happy to pay for the accommodation myself and a nice B&B or a hotel to keep the Mrs happy.

I am obviously much more interested in a getting a proper Scotland red deer stalk under my belt...

Any help would be very much appreciated ! :)

all the best

Tim

You could try Atholl Estates I know the stalkers up there as I used to work next door to them and they are all decent and they usually have plenty of open beats to choose from. I'm not sure what they are charging though!!
Clum.....

Thanks Clum, ive given them and email and they are going to come back to me when they start booking in dates ! :)

cheers !

Tim

Solway stalker on here ,stalking on the hill for red ,roe and goat highly recommended and good accommodation too all very friendly and civilised .
​norma

Solway stalker on here ,stalking on the hill for red ,roe and goat highly recommended and good accommodation too all very friendly and civilised .
​norma
Second vote towards Colin like said stalk a red, goat and even try a boar as well if feeling adventurous.
​h also has a holiday cottage.

Back