Midlands Fallow stalking

WAYNE DAVIES

Distinguished Member
Hi All

For anyone interested I am selling a couple of day’s/weekend fully accompanied stalking for one or two guns in Herefordshire/Worcestershire (two or three outings over a weekend preferred) but we can be flexible .

Priced at £70 per outing per person

Mostly Fallow with unlimited does and young males (including prickets) included in the price.
We could mix a weekend up with one outing for Muntjac , again unlimited but any bucks over 1” would cost £50 every thing else is included.
B&B is available at £30 per night pp (prices to be confirmed) or a mobile home is available at £15 per night pp and we will get a breakfast in the field, barn or in a cafe depending on the weather :rolleyes: :D

Third party insurance is required and you will be required to shoot a 3” group at 100 yards before we hunt.

Venison remains the property of the estate but can be purchased if required.

We do have a limited number of mature Fallow bucks around and if you were lucky enough to see one and you wanted to shoot it they would cost between £100-£350 we would tell you a price before you pulled the trigger.

I hope this covers it all if not just ask.

I have cleared this with JayB, thanks John.

PM me if interested.

Cheers

Wayne

DSC00640.jpg

Don't shoot 'em all Wayne, leave some to move west a bit ;) :lol: :lol:

Hope you fill the places mate, if by your previous generosity people will have a great time.

Jon

If you come Fallow stalking with Wayne in sunny sub-tropical Herefordshire and you are on the hunt for big antlers, this is the kind of beast you can expect to stumble upon :D :

http://photobucket.com/Adamant_album

(I think this one probably wandered off some of Wayne's ground and onto mine - thankfully he didn't get the opportunity to wander back before Gadget and I caught up with him ;) :lol: )

Adam.

Adamant said:
If you come Fallow stalking with Wayne in sunny sub-tropical Herefordshire and you are on the hunt for big antlers, this is the kind of beast you can expect to stumble upon :D :

(I think this one probably wandered off some of Wayne's ground and onto mine - thankfully he didn't get the opportunity to wander back before Gadget and I caught up with him ;) :lol: )

Adam.

Nice one Adam. You certainly kept this bugger quiet. Now I know why your always smiling.

vizslamad said:
Adamant said:

Adam.

Nice one Adam. You certainly kept this bugger quiet. Now I know why your always smiling.

Nice buck, were the roe on your Photobucket also from Herefordshire, the nearest to the camera was a belter!

paul k a few better pics of him
DSCN2985.jpg

and a pic of the buck boiled out :eek: [/img]
DSCN3027.jpg

gadget. P.s the roe are from scotland paul

Is stalking available weekends only, or could you do a Monday pm Tuesday 2 sessions & a Wednesday a.m Outing. nI would be coming from Shropshire & my mate would be coming from West Wales. both have about 4yrs experience, own rifles although no dsc

Hi Andy

We had a great day fella.. :D

Three fallow between Dave and i in two outings :D

Im going to download the pickies and see if i can get Dave to send me his and will get on and write it up when me heads cleared after the MMA and kickboxing event last night..

Anybody fortunate to get out with Wayne and Andy will have a cracking time.. Theres a huge number of deer and the guys are great hosts and two top stalkers..

Many thanks to Wayne and Andy for an amazing weekend and it was great to meet another member off the site Dave who it was a pleasure to be with..

Terry

weekend

Hi Wayne-Andy
Thanks for a great weekend;Terry and myself had with you;we both enjoyed it very much;and hope i can come again in the future.For a novice like me to shoot two fallow;is down to you two stalkers who were very professional in the way you got me in the right position for the safe shots.Terry had long stalk through the woods to shoot is fallow; as there were a lot of eyes in there. I am sure he will post about it;and put some photos up;as i can not do it. Again thanks a Lot
Dave Kelly

Hi Terry and Dave,
It was a pleasure to take you both you are both gents.

Thanks for making it a enjoyable experience for us to and thanks for your straight shooting :D. If we do it again you guys will be first on the invite list.

Cheers Wayne

Back