Reloadswiss

RoyalTW

The new website for Nitrochemie of Switzerland's powders has just gone live. They make Reloder 17 and Elcho 17 - they call it RS62. There is data on the website for the 270, 308 and 30'06 but not much else of interest to English stalkers. Unfortunately they don't seem to have a UK distibutor yet.

Also seems that Vihtavuori has been bought by Nammo, so looks like they won't be closing now after all.

Simon

The new website for Nitrochemie of Switzerland's powders has just gone live. They make Reloder 17 and Elcho 17 - they call it RS62. There is data on the website for the 270, 308 and 30'06 but not much else of interest to English stalkers. Unfortunately they don't seem to have a UK distibutor yet.

Also seems that Vihtavuori has been bought by Nammo, so looks like they won't be closing now after all.

Simon
the importer is at Bisley camp, he's been selling elcho17 and tr140 for quite a while

Eurenco agreed the sale of the Vihtavouri Oy plant to the Nammo group back in March of this year, it's not the entire Vihtavuori company just the one plant. The Swiss Nitrochemie powders (TR140 and Elcho17) have been imported and sold by Nigel at Commonside Firearms for at least the last 18 months, if you need any load data just email him, commonside at compuserve dot com.

ReloadSwiss can be found here, Reload Swiss RS®

errr.. I tyhink you will find that Reloader 17 is equivalent to RS60 and NOT RS62?

Also, has anyone tried the Reload Swiss Quickload data file from their website?
If RS50 is their N140 equivalent, the data is way off and in Quickload the powders are bery different?

Is anyone an expert?

I was also told Elcho17 is RS62 but I just use alliants reloader17 data. As far as I know it is commonside firearms that will be the uk distributed for RS powders when they are brought in and foxfirearms will be selling it up north as they already sell TR140 and Elcho17

Rick

Back