Thread: Aigle Outlast wellies

Aigle Outlast wellies

With the neoprene ISO versions unavailable four months back at my supplier I opted for the more expensive Outlast version - that is lined with the orange coloured phase-change material that's supposed to absorb heat, then give it up as your feet cool.

They have been quite a disappointment. Not only has the rubber construction of each of my last four pairs of Aigles been thinner than the previous pair, but in the latest the Outlast material doesn't - and I'm sorry about this - last. After just four months of wear once a day for an average of about an hour, the liner has worn through under and around the back of the heel in both boots. You know that feeling when a seed works its way under your foot in a wellie? It feels just like that.

They are not a rip-roaring success.

neoprene wellies

i wear wellies for all my shooting and stalking and have tried and tested most. i have now settled with the lacrosse alphaburly from bushwear. they seem to be the most comfortable and robust so far

Thanks for the recommendation Calvin. I'll dig out my Bushwear catalogue this morning and take a look.