Lost discussion topic

D

DaveG

Is it my failing eyesight or do we appear to have lost a discussion topic off the list in this section?

I'm referring to the one started by ssgpiv ( I thing that was what he called himself) I can't find him on the membership list to make sure.

Can any one shed some light on the disappearance of topic and member?

If its been deleted, what have I missed?

DG

Yeah my posting about perverts has gone as well. It had loads of views in under an hour. Whats going on?

I have just come in from work myself and thought my eyes were deceiving me. :confused: It would be interesting to find out what was said in the day.
Obviously there must have been something said on a personal basis to someone!!!

wadashot

I think its the hand of god, RobMac.
He just swept him away, goodbye Pivvy or what ever you called yourself

Good :D
Anyone been out stalking this week? if so what have you seen, where you successful.
I've noticed a lot more fallow coming back in to our woods this week, they tend to dissapear during the hight of the game shooting season, give it another week and I will try to get out and start knocking some does over.

the roe in my area hav all been down the boat yard to see what they can hire :lol:
as for the fallow they don't mind getting their bellies wet they just hate walking through 2 feet of mud , going to hav one last look weekend before i go away

With the shooting season drawing to a close i am looking forward to getting back into the woods and seeing whats going on and who is living where.
Praying no one has or will shoot the fine fallow buck thats living in the area but i know he crosses next door and there keeper is the sort of chap to take out the buck for his lovely head. Hey Ho what can you do!!

wadashot said:
Obviously there must have been something said on a personal basis to someone!!!

Some people are just either to full of their own importance or just overly sensitive. Everybody is entitled to their own views and equally entitled to express them as far as I'm concerned.

The world would be a boring place if we all sang the same song to the same boring tune.

wadashot said:
DaveG,

Please forgive me, but What do you mean?

I'm not trying to be obtuse but. What do you mean by "What do you mean?" ?

For what its worth, in my opinion, it appeared that ssgpiv was just after a healthy debate. Quite obviously some people took it personally which is a great shame.

TMT said:
For what its worth, in my opinion, it appeared that ssgpiv was just after a healthy debate. Quite obviously some people took it personally which is a great shame.

There nowt wrong in health debate. Sometimes its even healthy if a few toes get stepped upon. we're all adults, and health debate and ego knocking are all part of life's rich tapestry.

DaveG,

If i`m wrong them forgive me, but i can`t help but think that it was a go at me for some reason. :confused:

wadashot

wadashot said:
DaveG,

If i`m wrong them forgive me, but i can`t help but think that it was a go at me for some reason. :confused:

wadashot

Apology accepted as it certainly wasn't aimed at you. We have just identified one of the difficulties with internet discussions.
DG

Good, that`s that cleared up then:D
I was a bit panicky then.

By the way, where`s that Beowulf fella? I`m a bit worried. :confused:
Hope he`s not staying away, frightened of posting, come on brother let`s here thy voice, well, at least some keyboard tapping. :lol:

wadashot

Back