Owwww ****

jonny.c

Well my night ended on a big fight between me and the misses!!!!!

I had been up in my reloading room (sorting out some brass as ya do) and the next thing I know the misses pops up and sits down asking.
.what's that do
.how does that work
.why do you need that
and love and forking behold

HOW MUCH DID THAT COST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(OW **** OW **** I'm not good at telling lies)

the next thing is she is looking at all the brass boxes bullets and what not & what a knob head everything has price tags on. I did the old came back from the gun shop ONLY SPENT £25 quid opppsss lol more like £400.00

well at the end of the day I got my brass sorted in piece & quiet

Oh come on!

You buy from auctions, bankrupt stock, second hand shops, adverts on SD (known to be cheap) and the only time you ever buy from a gun shop is where you have a good mate who gets you staff discount.

Absolutely. My .243 steyr model l was 'an ex estate rifle off mate that was surplus to requirement..the keeper only wanted 80 quid.'' She still gave me a rollicking.

Get all her shoes/boots out and ask her how much they cost and why she needs so many when she's only got 2 Feckin feet! That normally works!
MS;)

Get all her shoes/boots out and ask her how much they cost and why she needs so many when she's only got 2 Feckin feet! That normally works!
MS;)
Love this
Now that might make it even or just make it worse when she says how many guns do you need??? It's good job she does not know what is what pmsl I always say it's the same one love ;)

Guys, I don't see the need to lie or deceive. We each have our own bank accounts and a joint account. Same money goes into joint for all the bills, household stuff etc. The important thing is we each have some of our own money. If I waste mine on guns and she wastes hers on shoes there is no resentment there.

So long as the important stuff is paid for first.

Would a simple "mind your own business" and "isn't there some washing up needs doing. Shout me when my tea is ready"
Have done the trick?
Probably only the same result as you got anyway.
Wingy

MS;)

Would a simple "mind your own business" and "isn't there some washing up needs doing. Shout me when my tea is ready"
Have done the trick?
Probably only the same result as you got anyway.
Wingy

I admire courage and wish you both a full and speedy recovery :eek:.

Guys, I don't see the need to lie or deceive. We each have our own bank accounts and a joint account. Same money goes into joint for all the bills, household stuff etc. The important thing is we each have some of our own money. If I waste mine on guns and she wastes hers on shoes there is no resentment there.

This. Don't know whay this approach isn't more common. Works perfectly.

That, and buy all your rifles in the same make and model. So handy that T3s all look identical...

same here, a mate mentioned the day were we going on was £500, she never batted an eye.

Spot on Apache.
The missus shoots with me down the range and knows how much things cost, she isn't stupid and there is no point lieing to her. She does seem to think ammunition is free, winges about the cost of my handloads, but that will soon stop when she has to feed her own rifle with factory ammunition :D

You told me you only have two guns?

yes love

but you need a 20gun cabinet?

yes love

why?

yes love

and all that loading stuff in the man cave how much did that cost?

yes love

and the fishing tackle and the and the and the and the

yes love

fancy a cuppa?

​yes love

My wife asked me 1 day why do you have so many gun bags, as she doesn't know what's in the cabinet "5 guns contained".

I replied why do you have so many hand bags, do i ever ask you that, she replied very true and never asked again:p

All very amusing.....
I thought I was doing quite well. Gun cabinet in a cupboard that no one uses except for Xmas decorations. I kept the boxes from the guns I bought, started a good collection of used brass, rifle slips etc........hmmmm.....then Xmas came and the wife went to retrieve the decorations.

​Good job she doesn't know where the cabinet keys are.

Back