Thread: Hi All

Hi All

Hi All. New to this site and fairly new to shooting in general (apart from 5yrs in the Army). I have gained my shotgun certificate this year and have just taken up clay shooting locally. My son and I have also just started as beaters for a small local shoot. We are very keen to get involved with all aspects of shooting/hunting. I am also very interested in the issues around conservation/control of species in order to manage the environment as we know it. My son is looking to a career a Game keeper in the future.

We are based in Hampshire and would like to get involved with any shooting activities in the south from clay events, vermin/predator control, rough shooting, crop protection, wildfowling and would really love to be introduced to stalking. My Son is also very keen to gain any work experience in the shooting/Game keeping arena as he can, in order to make an informed decision about a future in that field. I look forward to comunicating with like minded people and an exciting future in shooting. Cheers

Welcome and good luck with the beating.

welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses