Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Interesting programme tonight???

Interesting programme tonight???

This programme might be interesting tonight. 9.50 BBC2
    It`s about people who live on roadkill, badgers, cats etc.

This guy was interviewed on Chris evans`s drivetime show a week or two back.

He lives in the Devon area around Bodmin on the A30 and that`s where he scrapes his stuff up from .

It`ll be worth a look.

I saw the trailer for that, I think I shall give it a go. Wonder if he marinades the Badger.

Even if he does JAYB I still wouldn`t fancy it.

hhmmmm yummy!!

the thought of a nice slice of manky flea bitten badger is making me starving - think i'll go home and see what culinary delights the Mrs has scraped up for me!!

cheers wadashot
    i knew there was something i was going video on tv tonite , now i remember
    thanks stone

No probs stone,

Hi Guys, I think this chap has done some programmes before I watched a programme about eating roadkill some months back, and part of it was filmed in Kent.

They guy cycled around and picked up road kill Squirrel, Pheasant and a Brock. They did not cook the Brock because of TB, and it looked as though it had been there a good 24 hours, hmmmm lovelly fly eggs.

Think I will stick to the fresh stuff myself, straight out of the wood, into the chiller, and 7 days later on my plate or in the freezer.

Do you think that those who eat these fly blown carcases and don't seem to get any type of food poisoning are brain damaged instead

Not for me, but I will be interested to watch the show.

dead stuff

a couple of years ago i got called to an rta as a deer group responder to this doe that looked like her spine was broken quite high up. The traffic officers on the scene were buddies of mine.
    By the time i got out of the car Darren and steve were already asking me to butcher it. So i gave it the good news but instead of putting it out for council disposal. i took it home and hung it in the tree up the back garden. I gralloched it before moving it.
    the next day i skinned it. The whole of the rear quarters were black with bruising. it was unfit to eat. so roadkill is not for me... although i saw this fox dead on the side of the road last week, i think it is still there

Just seen the trailer for tonight. It is not the same guy I have seen before on another programme, he was a young man long hair, you know the type

I shall watch this tonight could raise a few remarks