Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prvi Partisan

Prvi Partisan

Hi only found an old post about quality / experience of PPU ammunition. Just ordered some to try in my .270. Anyone a regular user and what do you think?

I used 100 rounds to condition the barrel on my Howa when it was new, best grouping was 2" at 100mtrs. ​Then I reloaded all the brass.

Edit: (5 shot groups) always seemed to get 1 flyer in every group
    Last edited by Si; 28-10-2013 at 16:40.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

I used to use it in my .243 and found that the group that I was getting was perfectly acceptable. The plus side of Partizan ammunition is that even if you just use it for running in a new barrel after you have fired it once the brass is quite good quality for reloading!

I wanted to try some, but even though Kranks told me they had some in, and I drove 30 miles, the shelf had none on it,

but the computor said they had some...........

Yep use them in both my Brno ZKK601 .243 and .308 and group very well indeed.

My Savage 110 in 22-250 wasn't so accurate though so it may be right what they say about european rifles liking european ammo and vice versa with the states!!
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

Yeah I wanted it to zero with rather than burning more expensive rounds as I had a stock problem that I think is now fixed.

Use it in 243 and it groups well

If your rifle likes it. It is cheaper and Less work than reloading.

Great stuff

My rifle likes it.

Happy days.

I think that any sp ammo that's half the price of premium ammo, goes bang and the deer falls over as you would expect is a smart buy. You can shoot more for the price paid and check on paper without the burn of shiny box prices

Ah. I was under the impression that all they produced were FMJ ammunition and was therefore not ideal for shooting live targets, but a quick glance at their website shows they do soft points too.