Autumnwatch 1.11.13

gerarddwatts

Anybody see it?

There was a geezer with a pet fox, who proclaimed that they had a lot of foxes in, but they had a good relationship with local farmers so they don't release them locally.....they take them to the 'wilds of Scotland' where they are 'not a problem'......thanks a bunch...

Anybody see it?

There was a geezer with a pet fox, who proclaimed that they had a lot of foxes in, but they had a good relationship with local farmers so they don't release them locally.....they take them to the 'wilds of Scotland' where they are 'not a problem'......thanks a bunch...
That`s ok. :D

It seems about 90% of the UK population, mostly due to watching such TV, believe that Scotland is some sort of wildlife disneyland where the fluffy bunny animals all live together happily and go about their business looking forward to the arrival of a wide range of reintroduced species and, even, someone else's foxes :)

It wasn't entirely clear as the pics weren't up for that long, but did anyone else think they were trying to pass off an normal cock pheasant poult colouring up as a hen changing sex into a cock?!?

Novice

Who noticed the shotgun sound track while Martin whats his name was out in the marsh after dark on tuesday :D
Wonder if it was anybody on here :lol:

Neil. :)

It seems about 90% of the UK population, mostly due to watching such TV, believe that Scotland is some sort of wildlife disneyland where the fluffy bunny animals all live together happily and go about their business looking forward to the arrival of a wide range of reintroduced species and, even, someone else's foxes :)

It isn't?

Many years ago i was asked to go to Holyhead. The chap told me they had no foxes then all of a sudden they were inundated. No one could prove it but it was suggest that a release of foxes from near by wildlife sanctuary,s were to blame. Any way we shot a shed load so if they thought that they would be doing the foxes a favour they were sadly mistaken. The bonus a suppose was they did not need to kill them themselves.

A few years back on a nights lamping in Shropshire we went to a nearby farm just off my mates estate, where a farmer said he was seeing foxes everywhere ," Here we go i thought" seen one must have a hundred
big mistake by us the farm was about 500 acres we had 17 in about an hour best nights lamping iv'e ever had
never seen such out of condition animals they had'nt got a clue what was happening certainly did'nt know what a .243 was :D :D

What a bloody tune I think I met one off his foxes in Scotland with a fatally large smile on its face thanx to wingy lol bazil

Was it just me or was St Paul of Tilsley from the League Against Cruel Sports on Boll*x-watch re: deer and RTAs. The LACS being the well known deer management experts, of course....

I think even before watching it most of you know what it's going to be like so why bother?? I vote with my remote , I can assure you I'm not among thier ratings number

send em too Essex we can re-home them in a black bin bags;)

Don't be silly Paul, everybody know you can't put them in black bin bags for the the dustman to collect.
You put them as they, unwrapped are in the Compostables bin, for the dustman to collect, just like the waste bits of rabbit.
Smells lovely in summer after a couple of weeks, glad the bin is down the road a few yards, and not under my window :lol:

Neil. :)

Best I ever saw was some **** in a white van pulled up at a farm gate and released 3 foxes into the field. They all made for the nearby tree line. Best bit the guns had just lined out there for the first drive after lunch & not one fox made it past. The guy in the van made off before he could be challenged and no one got his registration plate number
Wingy

IMHO, much better with the sound off?

They must have special lessons to be taught the exaggerated hand movements?

Photography 10 out of 10 but need better presenters.

i Started to watch on the promise of some interesting camera work and nice shots of the wild life but after about 5 to 10 minutes i could not stand to here the presenters mindless drivel they just don't engage with the audience at all it was like listening to a road drill just a monotone voice shame realy.

The cower of shunts dont know s**t...take otter 'kits' for example; Michaela, love, I'll think you'll find they've always been called 'cubs' ...and whilst they'll refer to a dog otter, they never refer to the bitch

Look on the Ars*watch website for the biggest crock of hypocritial tosh ever, referring to the badger cull and how the BBC must remain neutral...then they have LACS-lackey Tilsley spouting about deer management when the League has an appalling record of failing the deer on it's 'sanctuaries' [the last few of which will be selling soon]

Back