Movember

The Croc

Mods any chance this can be kept on the first page please?

As above, our club the Taw and Torridge is getting behind this, as one of our members has been diagnosed with Prostate Cancer.
The member wants to raise awareness of this amongst the Wildfowling and Shooting and Fishing Community, to this end, he wants us to join in Movember
BASC is also involved

Send a photo, there will be an email address for this, and there will be a days shooting (Pheasant I believe) for the 'tache' the member deems the best, there will be some other shooting being put up as well.

For the Fishermen, Sea Trout, and Salmon in North Devon

Please spread this to your clubs and Syndicates, in fact all Shooters and Fishers

Brian

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please spread this news round the shooting and fishing scene
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you would like to support us with a donation (for which we would be very grateful!) you can go on-line and visit the

"MOVEMBER uk foundation "site -

uk.movember.com/donate

Type in: Croyde"MOW"vembers

Click "Country Garden Croyde ltd Bruce"...."donate to me"

And follow further instructions to put in any amount you wish to donate....and leave a message if you so wish.

Also to mention keep an eye out for information on dates at the end of November concerning a night of fundraising at The King's Arms (courtesy of Steve cavie..thanks Steve.)
There will be a tremendous shave off of various standards, sizes and colours of moustache!!!! It should be a good night!

Last edited:
im growing the full mov

My Father was diagnosed with prostate cancer last year in remission now

Yep.Made a bit of money for cancer research last year.Grew a long droopy `village people`.Might do a neatly trimmed `spiv` this year.

yep much to the amusment of the kids at school the mo is coming on nicely, it was handle barish last year- trying for the gringo this time

Majority of our works did it last year but not many up for it this year though so only two others and myself going mo this year
All the best to both those partaking and those who it benefits
Kindest regards
James Richard Monckton-Milnes

jimmy have you seen charles bronson in tweed,well thats me don't get too scared in that forest,atb wayne ps yes i have a mo

I tired it last year, but by the end of the month people were demanding their sponsor money back, as all I'd managed was a patchy teenage fuzz. Shame really, I quite fancied a lip warmer...

Mines slowly starting to grow:D by the end of the month I might have a dirty looking mark under my nose:D

I've gone for the 'Movembeard' in and still growing,I think by the end of the month I should look like one of them on the 'Gold Rush' programme.....lol

Martin

How's your "Mo's" coming on, because my hair colour isn't the same as it was a few years ago "cough, cough"
laugh.gif
It's not showing up well

Back