swaro 8x56 or meopta 2100????

eddoakley

Looks like I am going to sell one scope to put something different on the 25-06. So, I need to decide which one.
I have a swaro 8x56 with a few signs of wear to the tube but perfect glass and a meopta 2100 3-12x 50 illuminated which is in good condition and has a realtree camo finish. Both are 30 mm tube.
What sort of value would you put on them and which would you keep on a howa .243????

cheers
Edd

Looks like I am going to sell one scope to put something different on the 25-06. So, I need to decide which one.
I have a swaro 8x56 with a few signs of wear to the tube but perfect glass and a meopta 2100 3-12x 50 illuminated which is in good condition and has a realtree camo finish. Both are 30 mm tube.
What sort of value would you put on them and which would you keep on a howa .243????

cheers
Edd

me being me i would keep the 8x56,,,,,,,,, sell the meopta but im not sure of its value as its not a make of scope i have a great deal of knowledge off.

sorry i cant help you any more edd.

bob.

Novice, thanks for the offer but I think I have settled on something else for the steyr so just deciding which to sell, also to get a decent idea of the value/saleability of each.
Thanks for the other messages and offers too.
Really looking for an honest valuation of each scope...
Edd

Back