A mate and I were due to be hill-stalking reds (hinds/culls) in the North Lakes next Thursday (7th), but due to a double-booking error (not on our part!!), I've just found out that we are no longer going .
I've got a few days off next week but can't reschedule for the following week due to starting a new job on Monday 11th, so.....
Has anybody got a day next week for the two of us??
- ideally Friday 8th or Thursday 7th
- we both live West Lancs way and don't want anything requiring an overnight stay, so anything up to a 3hr drive from home is a possibility (....that could maybe then take in the Borders??). Rules out any really early morning stuff I know, but keeps the evening??
- we're after a good day out, not trophies. Cull animals would be fine; not looking to pay silly money! (Possibility of buying a carcase for a freezer filler too?)
- both of us have open tickets and our own rifles, both of us have stalked before, both of us are BASC members (ie are insured), both of us have DSC1, my mate has DSC2 as well
- ....happy to consider any species; just would like to try and get summat sorted to fill the void!!
Anyone able to help?? (Feel free to drop me a PM!)
Keeping my fingers crossed.....