Level 2 Completed

verminator69

Just a quick post on the organizations and people who helped me complete my Level 1 and Level 2
Done my Level 1 a couple of years back with Greenlee Jon Snowdon cracken set up and a genuine guy for taking you through the coarse,and the legendary Andreas cooking!

exellent news its a good feeling to get it completed. I have had the pleasure to meet jon and like you said a real nice bloke,atb wayne

Just a quick post on the organizations and people who helped me complete my Level 1 and Level 2
Done my Level 1 a couple of years back with Greenlee Jon Snowdon cracken set up and a genuine guy for taking you through the coarse,and the legendary Andreas cooking!Also all
the staff at Basc for keeping me updated with my progress through L1 and L2 many thanks.

Know on to my Level 2 I got in touch with John Campbell-Smith from off the SD he was recomended by a couple of friends of mine,I done all three ICR with John down on my own
permission.John talked me through the whole process and makes you feel at ease.Anybody wanting to do there Level 2 want go far wrong with John many thanks.

John Allan who signed of my portfolio said it was all neat tidy and well written,patrickt for some moral support and the stalking directory many thanks to all concerned.

Regards Alan

Agreed .. JCS assisted with my L2 as well .. a top guy that sure knows his deer.
Recommended !!!

Done my Level 1 a couple of years back with Greenlee Jon Snowdon cracken set up and a genuine guy for taking you through the coarse,and the legendary Andreas cooking!Also all
the staff at Basc for keeping me updated with my progress through L1 and L2 many thanks.

Know on to my Level 2 I got in touch with John Campbell-Smith from off the SD he was recomended by a couple of friends of mine,I done all three ICR with John down on my own
permission.John talked me through the whole process and makes you feel at ease.Anybody wanting to do there Level 2 want go far wrong with John many thanks.

John Allan who signed of my portfolio said it was all neat tidy and well written,patrickt for some moral support and the stalking directory many thanks to all concerned.

Regards Alan

Agreed .. JCS assisted with my L2 as well .. a top guy that sure knows his deer.
Recommended !!!

Thank you both for your kind comments. I would like to get out more with folk like yourselves and Patrickt, but family issues and work are getting in the way at the moment and severely limiting my witnessing.

Best regards

John

Congratulations it's a great feeling getting that DSC1 certificate and much more satisfying achievement when your level 2 certificate comes through. A reward for putting in the work
Wingy

Recommended !!!

Congratulations it's a great feeling getting that DSC1 certificate and much more satisfying achievement when your level 2 certificate comes through. A reward for putting in the work
Wingy

exellent news its a good feeling to get it completed. I have had the pleasure to meet jon and like you said a real nice bloke,atb wayne

​Cheers fellas thanks for the comments

Back