Battery life on Nightmaster 800-IR

WAYNE

Good afternoon, what amount of time have you been getting on a single battery on the Nightmaster 800-IR. i've been getting 1 today and now i'm thinking should i get a spare battery incase it runs out at the point when it starts getting interesting, as it always does when you are out with the lamp:) If any one has 1 of these units and how long it has been lasting. Cheers

can never be a bad thing having two or more i have 6 of them , i have two 800 and am very happy with them, one with green and other for the ir scope . i 'v not yet run down the battery out of life but then i only spot use them when needed

Last edited:
Cheers feller, i have ordered another 1 just incase it ran out, better be prepared as you say. Can't wait to try it out with the Photon

I've a Soshine charger that plugs into the 12v socket in the truck, and more than one spare battery (I have another wee torch that uses the same battery), so always (in theory) got a good battery ready to go. Just watch buying cheapo batteries, try and stick to decent quality ones.

I normally carry shedloads of batteries.Havent reached the limits of my 800, but i scan with a monocular with a laser, and only fire up the 800 when i want to take a shot, or the gunsight can see further than the mono.Better to have a pocketfull and not need them, than need them and not have them.Plenty of those type of battery on the bay.Ive got ten.All charged up.

thats what mine sit's on :D hope you also got the mount as its better than sitting on top iv found

Cheers feller, i have ordered another 1 just incase it ran out, better be prepared as you say. Can't wait to try it out with the Photon

big +1 on the batts feller

Malxwal( Just watch buying cheapo batteries, try and stick to decent quality ones.)end

Back