Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Win a Night Vision Monocular and Pulsar X850IR - Scott Country Competition

Win a Night Vision Monocular and Pulsar X850IR - Scott Country Competition

Hello all

We have now launched our latest Stalking Directory / Scott Country Xmas Competition to win a Digital Night Vision Monocular and new Pulsar X850 IR illuminator with a total value of over 320.00

Simply enter the competition online by clicking the link below.

Enter the Scott Country Xmas Stalking Directory Competition

Conditions apply and all terms and conditions are listed below

Best of Luck!

The Scott Country Team

To be eligible you have to have to be over 18 (or have your parents permission) and be an existing member of the Stalking Directory Forum

You may enter this competition only once, multiple entries will invalidate your eligibility.

Prizes are not transferable and cannot under any circumstances be exchanged for alternative goods.

Carriage incurred with an order will be charged separately if applicable.

By entering this competition your email address will be added to our monthly news letter to receive news and product updates as well as special offers, we will not pass your private details including email or address to anyone else, and you are free to unsubscribe at any time.

We will also send you a free copy of our new 2014 Scott Country Catalogue which is packed full of new products.

Please ensure your valid email address is entered correctly, as we will notify you by email, and any invalid email addresses may invalidate your entry.

We take data protection seriously and will never share your email address or address with anyone else.

We only use your email address to contact you with news, special offers and product information relative to our company.

The winner will be picked by our UPS delivery driver at random and the decision of Scott Country is final.Closing Date: 15th December 2013

In the interest of good sportsmanship PLEASE would you be so kind as NOT to post the answer on the thread!
    Last edited by Scott Country; 06-11-2013 at 15:42.

SD Regular
    Herefordshire, Hampshire or Essex
    Great opportunity - thank you!
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Darn, can't enter the volume doesn't work on my computer so can't even hear it

I could hear the chap ok at the beginning but couldn`t hear a word of the interviews.
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Dont forget to enter the Xmas competition folks, to win a hand held night vision device and Pulsar X850!

Also you can now request your copy of our catalogue which is in stock now!

Sporting goods, hunting gear and outdoor clothing from Scott Country

Great offer, just entered

Great comp, took me a couple of goes to get the code to work; but all good now.

Still plenty of time to enter and a great prize to be won!

having issue with the spam code. 9 times and still not having

Now sorted. i had to refresh the page, fill entry and enter the code. looks like the page timed out while i was watch the video.

i do like the *********** *** nice bit of *******

Last edited by activeviii; 18-11-2013 at 18:27.

entered cheers