Win a Night Vision Monocular and Pulsar X850IR - Scott Country Competition

Scott Country

Hello all

We have now launched our latest Stalking Directory / Scott Country Xmas Competition to win a Digital Night Vision Monocular and new Pulsar X850 IR illuminator with a total value of over £320.00

nv1000.jpg

Simply enter the competition online by clicking the link below.

Enter the Scott Country Xmas Stalking Directory Competition

Conditions apply and all terms and conditions are listed below

Best of Luck!

Regards

The Scott Country Team

To be eligible you have to have to be over 18 (or have your parents permission) and be an existing member of the Stalking Directory Forum

You may enter this competition only once, multiple entries will invalidate your eligibility.

Prizes are not transferable and cannot under any circumstances be exchanged for alternative goods.

Carriage incurred with an order will be charged separately if applicable.

By entering this competition your email address will be added to our monthly news letter to receive news and product updates as well as special offers, we will not pass your private details including email or address to anyone else, and you are free to unsubscribe at any time.

We will also send you a free copy of our new 2014 Scott Country Catalogue which is packed full of new products.

Please ensure your valid email address is entered correctly, as we will notify you by email, and any invalid email addresses may invalidate your entry.

We take data protection seriously and will never share your email address or address with anyone else.

We only use your email address to contact you with news, special offers and product information relative to our company.

The winner will be picked by our UPS delivery driver at random and the decision of Scott Country is final.Closing Date: 15th December 2013

In the interest of good sportsmanship PLEASE would you be so kind as NOT to post the answer on the thread!

Last edited:
having issue with the spam code. 9 times and still not having it.lol.

Now sorted. i had to refresh the page, fill entry and enter the code. looks like the page timed out while i was watch the video.

i do like the *********** *** nice bit of *******

cheers

​Phil.

Last edited:
No problem chaps, thank you for entering.

On a side note, surprisingly we have not had as many entries as usual for this comp, and given the prize value, you currently stand a very good chance of winning so dont forget to enter!

Closes soon!

No problem chaps, thank you for entering.

On a side note, surprisingly we have not had as many entries as usual for this comp, and given the prize value, you currently stand a very good chance of winning so dont forget to enter!

Closes soon!
Maybe they`re in the same boat and can`t hear a thing on the video?

Really odd Basil, apparently Adobe say it is "out dated codec's on users pc's" we posted the video to over 20 friends and colleagues to test and all but one on an Android phone were able to play it perfectly.

Just watched it on my iPhone and no problems, competition now entered thank you for the opportunity.

If anyone has any issues viewing the video please drop me a PM and we will be pleased to send you a different version to view.

Back