Deerhunter ram reversible jacket

Mark1495

Guys and gals, has anyone ever used the reversible ram jacket, looking at getting one as SGC are selling for £70, I like the idea of being able to change between green and camo, I understand the normal ram jacket can be overlay warm, I have the trousers and they are toasty.

cheers

​Mark

Guys and gals, has anyone ever used the reversible ram jacket, looking at getting one as SGC are selling for £70, I like the idea of being able to change between green and camo, I understand the normal ram jacket can be overlay warm, I have the trousers and they are toasty. cheers ​Mark

I have one and find it really good. I wear it a lot and find it warm and waterproof. Not warm enough for the snow tho!

I have one and find it really good. I wear it a lot and find it warm and waterproof. Not warm enough for the snow tho!

​Thats what I am after something that's not to warm when you get walking about, I may just get one, what's the fit like as I may go size bigger incase I want to put a fleece on underneath?

​Thats what I am after something that's not to warm when you get walking about, I may just get one, what's the fit like as I may go size bigger incase I want to put a fleece on underneath?

they are wind and water proof too. Sometime I just wear a thermol under mine and it's fine

Back