Scope conundrum

Gnome of the Woods

Cannot believe I have lurked for so long without posting! Apologies.
I am having a scope swap and would like to know what you guys would put where?
I have a .243, .17hmr, FAC air and sub 12ft/lb air.
Scopes are Meopta 7x56, Meopta 7x50, Meopta 3-12x56, Burris FFII 2.5-10x50, Nikon Monarch 6.5-20x44 AO and a Simmons Aetec 2.5-10x44.
The spares will have to sold to fund the new hmr.

All advice appreciated.

​Paul

For me it would be 3-12 Meopta on the .243, Nikon monarch 6.5-20 on the .17hmr, Burris on the FAC air and simmons on the sub 12.

The meopta 3-12x56 and the burris ffii are just flat out junk and you shouldn't embarrass yourself by puttin em on your nice guns..... Just go ahead and send those 2 to me and then put the 7x56 on the .17 and the 7x50 on the 243, then just flip a coin on the other two...... Hope that helps.... Let me know when you get them packed and ready so I can give you my address....

The meopta 3-12x56 and the burris ffii are just flat out junk and you shouldn't embarrass yourself by puttin em on your nice guns..... Just go ahead and send those 2 to me and then put the 7x56 on the .17 and the 7x50 on the 243, then just flip a coin on the other two...... Hope that helps.... Let me know when you get them packed and ready so I can give you my address....

i have been using a burris on a 270 for over 4 years it has accounted for many deer chamois and tahr from crack of dawn to foxing through the night i have shot at ranges over 400 metres with the ballistic plex and works superb lots of people slate these but not after using it on my rifle. I went down the road of sightron for my win mag as i wanted target turrets and have again not been dissapointed so don't discount those,good luck wayne

Such a gent, shall I gift wrap them with the shirt from my back?;)

Naaaa.... normal packing is fine....... After you decide, I may be interested in one of the 2.5x ones..... Have no idea what they are worth so just pm me yout drop dead price and I'll let you know.....

Back