The big C II

RED-DOT

Went for a check up a week ago for abdominal pain and was rushed to hospital. Six hours later im having a big part of my bowel removed and a tumoured appendix. Worst week of my life. Six drips in and three out. Never smoked a fag in my life and only sign was black poos and tiredness with loss of appetite. I say get you poo tests done and dont bin the kit.
I praise the surgeons Mr Jabbar and MR Karim, both top guys and all the nurses at FVR holspital you are angels!

Red Dot, I wish you a speedy recovery!

I too have nothing but good to report of the surgeons who have operated on me and allowed me to keep going for a bit longer. People are quick to criticise the NHS and not so often quick to praise. If you are really poorly there are few better countries to be ill in than the UK. I am glad you have had good service, and I hope that they get you out and about again soon with your dogs.

​Regards, Simon

You've certainly been through the wars with that Red Dot.
​I wish you a speedy and full recovery

All the best. Hope you manage to get out in the great British countryside very soon.

Hope it goes well for you. My Dad had the same op last year then part of his liver removed. Hernias have been the most uncomfortable part of it for him, now waiting to go in for check up.

ATB

Jamie

Red Dot, I wish you a speedy recovery!

I too have nothing but good to report of the surgeons who have operated on me and allowed me to keep going for a bit longer. People are quick to criticise the NHS and not so often quick to praise. If you are really poorly there are few better countries to be ill in than the UK. I am glad you have had good service, and I hope that they get you out and about again soon with your dogs.

​Regards, Simon
+1 when I had my accident in July my legs were pretty much shattered wasn't sure if I was going to walk again , but the surgeons did great job and I can't praise the nurses enough for the aftercare they should all be in a grand a week!

Back