Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks to Ash243.

Thanks to Ash243.

I would just like to say a big thank you to Ash & Emma for their great leather products , I ordered one of the clipper knife sheaths from the classifieds section and wilst looking decided to buy a bolt holster which I ordered the next day,
    They both arrived within a week and are beautifully made and very handy especially the bolt holster at least I can now remember where I put my bolt.
    So come on guy's get those Christmas orders in to Ash you will not be disappointed he is a true gent and a very skilled individual.
    Thanks again Ash

I agree
    i have a rifle set ( from the H4H lots)
    and the workmanship is A1
    More then happy with mine

Ash 243

Got to agree on standard - I won a bolt holder made by Emma and Ash at last weeks BDS meeting in York - absolutely first class finish - now sorthing out what more I need.

i think your set looks so good mate,so i sent ash a cheque last week for the same ,we have spoken a few times on the phone and he couldnt be more helpfull.

i have a fuul set comprising his and hers shotgun slips,rifle sling,bullet holder,bolt holder and clipper sheath and have to say that the workmanship is beyond belief.all work is engraved not embossed and is fantastic quality.

Can't agree more with workmanship and turnaround.

Will post a few pics of a sling he did for me last week after a few pm's.

Just arrived home from a stint abroad and found the knife sheath waiting,i agree with all others quality is spot on...

Thanks very much ASH

is there a web page that i can look at the products??, quite like the bolt holtster

Established Poster
    North Lanarkshire, the land that Summer forgot.
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewT059
    is there a web page that i can look at the products??, quite like the bolt holtster
    There you go,

Hi, I must agree. I also went to the BDS meeting this month and won a rifle sling made by Ash and Emma its a great bit of workmanship and really good off them to donate it to the raffle.
    Thanks Ash and Emma.
    Cheers Kev