Daft dogs

Deerstalkermark

2009_0820_145014AA.jpgJust going through some photo's and found this fun one of my 'no eyed' GWP Macey and thought I'd share it.
Anyone else got any such similar piccies?

Mark

Do you get him stripped in the summer? Here was my mob in April. Unfortunately, I lost my big black Lab sat at the front a few weeks back. He was 12 1/2 yrs old but it was still hard.

He's a she and she's never been stripped!!
Really sorry about your loss Pip. He was a good age though and if your dogs are anything like mine I'm sure he'd have had a great life.

Mark

​Nice but dim!

IMG_0958Iantotowelforlornheadlow6x4.jpg

To be fair, he's a lovely dog and a great companion.

c03ccc18.jpg

P1040822.jpg

P1040868pano.jpg

P1040941.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

This is my parents' latest pup, they're too old for keeping labs now. Tiny thing but he's got the biggest personality going. He's a bold bugger as well, definite small dog syndrome!

Attachments

• IMG_20131112_134155.JPG
    IMG_20131112_134155.JPG
    260.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your pics people.
Xavierdoc - awesome photo's
270wsm - he's a big boy. My girl weighs in at 25kg
Here she is when not having a bad hair day!!
MarkIMG_3173 Macey.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your pics people.
Xavierdoc - awesome photo's
270wsm - he's a big boy. My girl weighs in at 25kg
Here she is when not having a bad hair day!!
MarkView attachment 34597

One of mine is very similar, I'll dig out some pictures of him and add them to the thread. He is in one picture with me and a fallow pricket he had found for me that I posted in my gallery.

Ade

Knew I had seen this thread somewhere. Last night my wife thought it would be funny to put tinsel around the dogs. I took a photo of them and this is the result. Terrier by name terrier by nature. There has been no photo shopping on this picture. IMG_3652.jpg

Does anyone know what a Wheaten terrier was bred for. Used her to pick up, will find the birds and go after runners, but then sits on them.View attachment 34661

They were supposed to have been bred as a general farm yard type dog to do a bit of everything, at least that is the story. They are very popular at the minute.

Back