Whats app

lowfarm

i use the above app on my iphone so that the kids can message me free of charge etc been useful an numbers of times when they have had problems in the past. On friday night i received an email Email purporting to be from WhatsApp it was claiming i had a new a new voicemail that can be accessed by clicking the "Play" button in the message.this would not open on my iphone so i did it on the laptop since then i've had all sorts of problems with viruses and ... Virus Hoaxes · Giveaway Hoaxes
my mates had laptop and sorted it but at the cost of a new hard drive which it needed any way but thats not the point..... and yes i know now that i should have checked first but i did not
so this is just a warning for those on here that use this App be careful if you get an email about voice mails

all the best low farm :-|

Cheers for this... Great app is this and at only 68p a year best by far. For those who don't use it get it doomed save a fortune sending pics and vids etc.

68p per year? I thought it was a 1 off payment! I got it years ago when it first came out & it was free then.
2 other good ones Viber And
0800 Wizard

Wingy

I've just had to pay as my first years of free prescription was free, but the message they sent was was outlining a charge of 68p a year.

Yep heard of viber.
​whatsapp is great for me as I don't get phone signal in my area so I can connect to wifi

I loaded up whatsapp at the suggestion of family but did not allow it access to my phone book however everyone in my phone book it aware when I last used my phone etc. even after the app was deleted from my phone. I wonder if they are still collecting my fee too. Beware.

I loaded up whatsapp at the suggestion of family but did not allow it access to my phone book however everyone in my phone book it aware when I last used my phone etc. even after the app was deleted from my phone. I wonder if they are still collecting my fee too. Beware.

It has an expiry date so you shshouldn't be charged. The timing thing is a bummer as I don't always want to reply to them more so when it's bloody work etc. by great communicatin when I'm chatting to my brother who lives iAustralia

Hi
There is no charge for Whatsapp.
You can check this out on "Snopes" I have been informed, as my better half has checked this out before.
Limey

Hi
There is no charge for Whatsapp.
You can check this out on "Snopes" I have been informed, as my better half has checked this out before.
Limey

Ther is after your first years usage, I'm sure I paid the very exspensive amount of 68p, as you and it recognises you number.

My girlfriend had the same message on our pc, opened it and it did somthing weird to the computer. Managed to get it sorted tho, don't ask me how, it's all a mystery to me, I can just about use it no clue how to mend it when it goes wrong!

Been using what's app for years and never paid a penny. Every now and again some spoof messages go round saying the app will turn red, start charging, you have to what's app. 50 contacts etc it's all b@ll@cks

Back