Thread: stalkers input

stalkers input

Hi would like a stalker in Suffolk area or close to sparsholt Hampshire to have a chat to my son about stalking life and what it really entails through the seasons as he is wavering between stalking and or gamekeeping as a career. He knows exactly what gamekeeping entails as was brought up with it and has now had a taste for several weeks of stalking. It would be good if he could arrange to meet someone in person any offers would be much appreciated

try contacting the NGO (national game keepers organization) they maybe able to help you

speak to Jelen, right on his doorstep.

Hi Donna,

We'd be happy to help your Son, and as Taff says, we're only a couple of miles from Sparsholt, so if he's looking for some work placement then we can certainly help.

Perhaps you or him can give me a call if he's interested. Office No. 01264 811155, or my mobile 07707 118612.

Best regards,

​Managing Director - Jelen Deer Services

well done mike, your one of the good guys

Good call mike nice to get the youngsters in
    ​ Atb TomTom

Hi Fellas,

​Many thanks for the kind words guys, much appreciated. I think that many of us are in good positions to help newcomers - especially youngsters - into deer stalking/management.

They will be very much custodians of the future of both the sport, and the profession. Anything that any of us can do to encourage them at a stage when their learning capacity is at its greatest, then it will be both time and effort very well spent.

Best regards,

Mike Allison
    Managing Director - Jelen Deer Services