Kent and east sussex meet

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Its been a while since the last meeting, and we seem to have a fair number of new members who are based in Kent and East Sussex so if there is any interest in having a pre Christmas drink one evening please lets see a show of hands.

I would be up for meeting some of the nice people from the SD. I work shifts so can be fairly flexible on dates and times.

Unfortunately I'm not quite in your part of the world although it is where I do most of my stalking and shooting. I'm starting to think that a London one is due at some point. Although perhaps after the shooting season as I need my "passes" until then...

I am up for it too, monday-friday work up in london so weekend preferred.I am in medway, friend of mine runs a pub in knockholt if its ideal for meeting point.

Its been a while since the last meeting, and we seem to have a fair number of new members who are based in Kent and East Sussex so if there is any interest in having a pre Christmas drink one evening please lets see a show of hands.

Im in surrey but I will come along

I'm just by Brighton so a bit of a trek for me too far East, but I may be interested depending on location.

May one attend in both hat and burqa?

Pine Marten, let me know when you've booked "The Three Pigeons" or that hostelry on the edge of Ealing Common just up from Elm Avenue and I'll be there.

K

at the risk of being shot for offering my own doorstep, tunbridge wells ticks the boxes above. only trouble is half the pubs are kent (shepherd neame) and half are sussex (harveys) so no easy choices
Somewhere close to the station if people coming up down the line by train = bedford arms
somewhere cosy up a dark lane in town = grove tavern

if you want something out of town let me know...

Back