NEW Thermal Imagers at Scott Country

Scott Country

We have just taken delivery of one of the new breed of thermal imaging devices to hit the market and will be available from Scott Country with a detection range exceeding 2km (LR model)

We are filming with The Night Vision Show this week using the device so will upload a demo video shortly, but the performance (and price of course) is in a whole different league to anything else we sell.

The Thermoteknix TiCam 750 is designed for demanding use by professional vermin controllers and surveillance professionals for covert operations, search and rescue or identifying poachers, TiCam 750 delivers the highest quality thermal imagery with an array of features in a high-spec package.

TiCAM 750LR (Long Range) features a higher resolution 640×480 detector with 17µ pitch.

frontview.jpg

sideview.jpg

rearview.jpg

Available from www.scottcountry.co.uk

POA

Last edited:
Indeed Johno, price has to be confirmed by the distributor but will be circa 26k

In all honesty it is a fantastic piece of equipment, however for up to 500m use, the new Pulsar Quantum HD38S will do the job comfortably, and is actually easier to use for the task!

Quantum HD38S has a manufacturer detection range of up to 950m, where as TiCam is 2k, but lets face it, 500m for fox size objects is a hell of a long way at night, and for scanning a field to see whats about, the HD38S does the job admirably, with enough detail to identify clearly.

The TiCam has more detail, and more detection range, but for the average user the HD38S is plenty of power and performance.

Regards

Paul

Last edited:
Indeed Johno, price has to be confirmed by the distributor but will be circa 26k

In all honesty it is a fantastic piece of equipment, however for up to 500m use the new Pulsar Quantum HD38S will do the job comfortably, and is actually easier to use for the task!

Regards

Paul

Eeeek I was thinking around £12k , I see you also do more affordable models , when time and finances allow Ill call by for a demo...
Buy Pulsar Quantum HD19S Thermal Imager - shop at suppliers Scott Country

Last edited:
Hi, we have the HD19S which replaces the old HSQ19S, which we have a demo unit of you are welcome to play with.

We are also selling our demo HSQ19S when the new HD19S replacement comes in.

Here is some footage from our actual demo HSQ19 , fox footage near the end circa 5min 35s

It doesnt have the definition or indeed range (450m) of the HD38S but it is adequate for scanning fields etc.

Regards

Paul

Last edited:
cant the eye cup be turned round on the pulsar so you can look through with your left eye

Hello all,

Ex Demo HSQ19 RRP £2399 Ex Demo £1600 with full warranty

As for the eye cup, that is a good question, I will grab one and find out.

Regards

Paul

Hi sorry I dont think we be attending the Kelso fair I am afraid.

We have the British Shooting Show a short time before, and sadly (depending how you look at it) we are just too busy at the moment.

You can come and try all this kit at the British Shooting Show however, and you can find us alongside Pulsar and Thomas Jacks on our newly designed stand.

Best Regards

Paul

cool i will be there. i enjoyed it last time. and not havign to worry about the weather is great being in doors. looking forward to seeing some thermal

Back