first boare

Yes weeman it was up at colins. Take no notice of the spellingof boar (boare)fat fingers on a small keyboared

I bring my carcasses back, bloody gorgeous meat is boar, can put you off normal pork

I could have done yorkie but my freezer is on the blink.have had some in the passt was last year chrisc shot that one we put it on the bbq

Weeman, Tyler.
Thanks for the replies. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. I asked the same of the Lads that shoot Warthog and they too say a young one is delicious.

Yorkie.

Weeman, Tyler.
Thanks for the replies. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. I asked the same of the Lads that shoot Warthog and they too say a young one is delicious.

Yorkie.

It is believe me, after I grilled chops from off the boar I saved the liquid fat and allowed it set. Now two good scoops provides me with the best roasting potatoes ever much better than goose fat.

It is believe me, after I grilled chops from off the boar I saved the liquid fat and allowed it set. Now two good scoops provides me with the best roasting potatoes ever much better than goose fat.
No wonder you lose a bit of sweat climbing for goats

Looking at trying to get back up to you Colin about the 21st if thats ok mate.
How are things going at the cottage.

Back