vihtavuori

jock

hi guys

i was having trouble getting hold of any vihtavuori powders so went into local shop to talk to the guy about why its taken so long for to get powder , the reply was that vihtavouri was going out of business they have shut down one of there factories all ready and looks like they are closing the other ,now i dont no if this is true but if it is i think we are all in for a major hike in prices by the competition if any one has heard anything on this please post

cheers j

Most of what you have been told is complete b@ll@cks :)

Eurenco (the parent company of Vihtavuori) sold one plant near Jyväskylä in Finland, it's been sold to Nammo Lapua Oy and the deal is currently being finalised.

As far as I'm aware there's no problem with supplies of any of the Viht powder range.

How many times is this story going to do the rounds. It makes you wonder just how much out of date some of these local gun shops are.:cuckoo:

They really ought to keep more aware of what is going on in the industry.

If shops are saying that they are having trouble getting Viht powders, it is usually because they haven't actually ordered it - they are just waiting until they get enough customers to make a single large order with the suppliers to either save on shipping or to meet suppliers' minimum quantity requirements.

...went into local shop to talk to the guy about why its taken so long for to get powder....

Were you, by chance, offer a number of alternatives already on his shelf?

No trouble with Viht here...or in England.

Tried Henry Krank?

Back