Thread: Petrol Chainsaw

Petrol Chainsaw

Due to luckily having gotten access to unlimited felled trees for firewood, I am in need of a petrol chainsaw and associated safety equipment to get it cut up and moved.

If anyone has one in good working condition or trousers in a 30/32" waist 30" leg drop me a pm.

Alternatively, if anyone knows of any new bargains out there in the shops let me know as well.

Don't need anything fancy and with a baby en route, not too expensive either.

I've got a 50cc chainsaw you can have. It's a Stihl MS260. However it could do with a new bar & chain oh, and a good clean!! It's currently got a 16" bar but will cut a little faster with a 14" or 15" bar.

Let me know if you're interested.

Best wishes,

Get up to A&S at the Drum before he closes and splash out on a new Stihl. You`ll be grateful in the long run, trust me.
    The 186 with 14" bar is ideal.
    If you need rid of wood, let me know ! My whole house runs on logs.

Hi Screwfix direct have got Site chainsaw trousers for less than 60 that's a v good deal bazil

Speak to me, David. I have what you need, saw wise , bought for a felling job but my husky is more than I need now.

I've had lots of pm's about the chainsaw I offered to David. This post is just to let everyone know that David has claimed it.

Now, can anyone help him with some PPE...

Brandon tool hire selling stihl ms170 for 125 plus the dreaded iv had one for two years hasn't missed a beat, cheap little saw. Good luck