Anyone recommend a NV spotter

Lucky Sniper

As the title say I am after a NV spotter for Fox with a decent range 150-200yards. I borrowed a Yukon NVMT but the range is about 50yards (or can I mod the IR)
I have a Yukon Photon fitted to the rifle but require a spotter to aid detection of Charlie before I switch the Photon on. Any help really appreciated as Charlie's on my ground are very lamp shy.:doh:

pvs7 gen3 gogles fitted with atn 6xlenze will alow you to see foxes at 500yards easey or atn pv7 fitted with 6x will alow you to spot to 250yards sorrey but its going to cost you big bucks second hand pv7 1000 pvs7 2500 for good tubes other than that atn has a monocular cant think of the name off hand its 3xmag fit a youkon doubler on the front and it will do the job n/v uk sells them 1000new

What you got on the photon for illumination lot guys are using the T20 which you can now get with three modes if you have the T20 try that with your yukon ,lot guys swear by the Bresser i have one but iam waiting for a screen to fit to it guys say it makes a huge difference to it hth .

What you got on the photon for illumination lot guys are using the T20 which you can now get with three modes if you have the T20 try that with your yukon ,lot guys swear by the Bresser i have one but iam waiting for a screen to fit to it guys say it makes a huge difference to it hth .

Its a Cree focus torch fitted with a 501b pill. Gives me 150 yards positive ID

I have an old gen 1 unit, if I want to reach out further I pop an IR lense on the 140 light force and focus it for distance I want. Wide beam better for closer shots as light least intense, just raise it enough to catch him in the edge of the beam. The lenses are only about twenty five quid. If you want more put the 170 bulb in it (75w) works a charm.

yes the 5 x 50 and for the T20 you can either buy a drop in pill which you fit yourself or you can get the complete unit can also get tail switch for them now either Ian at ir.light.builds@gmail.com tell him grumpy jim reco him or Marky here http://www.nite-tek.com HTH

Last edited:
i will second those little bresser units a mate of mine is into his night vision and showed me his with a lightforce with a ir cover on it and i was amazed by just how good it was

Back