Charity Stalk

monynut

By Kind permission of one of the estates we are putting up for charity auction a day’s stalking, it will be a whole day on the estate with the chance to take Red, Roe and muntjac there will be no limit on Red hinds although they will be selected, Stags can be taken should the opportunity arise but again these will be strictly selected, Muntjac there will be no limit, bucks and does available, Roe does will also be available again these will be selected.

The stalking is on a 2000 acre estate there is a mix of woodland (some 250 acres of mixed woodland and small copses available) and open farmland with well established hedges and wide field margins, l also have available 2 adjoining pieces of ground should we need them.

All money raised will go to b-eat a charity for Anorexia and other eating disorders see here, estate rifle is available and is open to all abilities it will need to be taken between now and the end of March, lunch will be provided and transport around the estate.

Highest bidder will have it, l have made it an open bid and the winning bid will pay the money strait to the charity prior to the stalk taking place, the winner will need to have proof of insurance, all other money raised will also go to the same charity, i.e. venison etc.

The auction will run from now until Midnight Saturday 30[SUP]th[/SUP] November.

Thanks to Malcolm and the team for letting this to be advertised here.

Any questions PM me and l would be happy to answer them.

Good luck.

I know this ground and the stalker. I will kick this off happily with £200.00.

Please beat me for this worthy cause.

​Mark

Well we finally got Blunderbust out for his day; to be honest it was a struggle with the weather we did see a few beasts and my man did connect with a roe doe with a very good shot of the sticks after a near impossible stalk.
It was an absolute pleasure to have such an experienced guy out with me a real gent a true sportsman, very much looking forward to seeing you again and thank you for such a generous donation to the charity.
Thanks again to Malcolm and the team for their support.

Monynut, I am sorry I have not got back after this but I have been busy. Once again thanks to you and the estate fro allowing me to spend the day in such good surroundings. Yes it was a hard going day but as you say we did see our fair share of Deer but the weather was not on our side. I had a fantastic day and enjoyed myself immensly, I look forards to seeing you in the future.:thumb:

Back