Anyone shoot PSG...?

The Burpster

If so I was wondering what loads you use. Just bought a Benelli M3 specifically for it (been using my 20g M2 before), and whilst I appreciate its a new gun and will require a bit of loosening up it really isn't keen on running 32g (1400fps) shells without hanging up on semi-auto.

Just wondered if anyone out there has any experience with the M3....?

​Bob.

No, but I have a Stoeger which uses a licensed Benelli inertia system. There is plenty of info on US forums and Youtube about rounding off manufactured edges and polishing actions/bolts.

I rounded of my shell (cartridge) guide and my feed problems were cured. Might be worth a bash for 2 mins with some wet and dry?

Hi and thanks, I noticed some pretty rough edges yesterday when cleaning it (and dropping the trigger group out) , as a result have already polished a few edges off that have improved it no end....

has as yours been at all cartridge sensitive? At 32gms and 1400fps these are by no means light loads and are beyond the minimum that Benelli state are required to cycle it on SA.

I'll take a look on the forums but must of the stuff I have seen is for the M1 super 90 which of course isn't switchable .....

Mine's a SA matey not a nice gucci M3 :D

It was struggling with 30s and below. The importer put through 3 boxes of 50g and was unsure what to suggest when 30s still didn't cycle well. All sorted now though. Try the feed guides.

Back