Christmas quiz

ash243

This is the Stalking Directory Christmas quiz there will be 40 questions in 4 lots of ten

How to enter
• The questions will be posted 10 each week on the site for until the 16th of December 2009
Entry is via email only. quiz@hcleathers.co.uk send me your email address and I will send you a sheet via email for your answers that you can fill in and email back.
• Only registered members can take part
• There will be only two prizes Donated by Ash & Emma
• In the event of a tie for first place two name will be from the hat thus there will be no second place awarded.
• The prizes will be the choice of a deer carrier, clipper sheath, bullet box, standard sling bolt holster or certificate wallet.

Section 1
wild life and plants seen whilst out in the woods or on the hill

1 What is this?
20044589.jpg

2 what animal made this track?
print02a.jpg

3 What particular fungus is this?
room2.jpg

4 What Bird is this?
Red-Kite-29-crop.jpg

5 What Tree is this?
new_leaves_200.jpg

6 What is the common name of this Beetle?
uturalis.jpg

7 What Bird is this?
hards.jpg

8 What is this?
fly.jpg

9 What tree is this leaf from?
CAMCEE8G.jpg

10 what is this?
imagesCARIYM6Z.jpg

That’s the first ten
Next ten will be posted on the 2nd December

Thats obviously magnified Terry... there should be a penny next to it for scale!

Gez

sorry have i made it to difficult for you 159 views and no takers asking to register for the quiz

Ash,

email sent

Cheers for putting this together....i doubt i'll get many right but its worth a go :lol:

Regards

jim

just look at it like a Christmas advent calendar for us lol
all answer sheets to be returned after i have posted all 40 questions

Hello Ash, just had a look at prizes, I see you have a certificate wallet/cover on, as I have always struggled to find one that does not have to be folded (the nearest is a post office offering in cordura, just a smidge too small), would you be interested in selling them anyway? Steve.

I think I'll ask bobtabbowalkabout , I bet he ate most of this stuff when he was in the wilderness !!! :D :D

email sent ash :D
Terry and Gez
Ill have you know that 1st picy is nothing like my brain in looks or size......Ive never managed to see what it actually looks like but it aint as big as that thingy i know that for sure and im positive its more mushy than that :D :D
Fester

doomed

I think I am doomed to fail this quiz, looks like I'll have to oil the hinges on my wallet and get the money out for that clipper sheath :( .
There's a pm for you sitting in my out box Ash.

fraser

sikamalc said:
registered waiting for form. Looks nothing like Nick's brain No 1, its miles too big :lol: :lol:
there you go form sent back just fill it in with what you want and i will alter the questions to suit you sir

Back