Thread: A really proud Dad

A really proud Dad

The older one has a go too
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7285.jpg  

Let`s hope they both carry on the interest in the sport.
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

I would really like to think they do, they are both very experienced beaters but its nice to see them want to try shooting.

You have every right to be!
    I've got two girls. Just bought the first 410 for them. Let hope they turn out as enthusiastic as yours.

Thanks John and good luck, one of the highlights of my life was letting the eldest run a shoot day when I did my back in and see the smile when the youngest hit her first clay, simple things mean so much.

Great great photograph, these girl are the future of country sports,
    You can see the intensity on your other girls face
    Welldone you have captured the moment, a picture is indeed worth a thousand words

Many thanks for the above comments, after spending a great day beating with them its nice too see them holding their own against the rest of the beating team, banter and ability wise too! Credit due to Mum as she sets a fine example.

Well done n' carry on enjoying your sport. I thought i would add this as its along the same lines, i have just come home from a wild-fowling outing picking up, there was a dad and son around 13yrs the lad had never been on a marsh before and tonight he was the first to drop a duck out of 12 guns a wigeon fell to his 20 g with bis/shot. Just seeing his face light up as the rest of the lads were saying well done was tops, His dad as you are was so proud of his son , The keeper on hearing this then gave the lad the flight for free, That made dad even more happy . Nice one Dan (crouch valley)

well done and nice photo