Thread: Dereelight Xsearcher + Extras

Dereelight Xsearcher + Extras

Hi, i have for sale a Dereelight Xsearcher, this is the new bigger brother to the Nightmaster 800. This one is fitted with the cree XRE LED for the maximum brightness and throw. I only bought this one from Taclight UK this week!!! Selling due to a change of plans. This is a serious long range lamp with a very powerful throw, it is far more powerful than a Lightforce 170 (and probably a 240 for that matter) and with no leads to get in the way, no batteries to lug around! For the other long range guys out there with a decent scope you would easily ID (and i don't mean eye shine) but properly ID foxes out to 400-500 yards! (Try doing that with a Lightforce) and you dont even notice that it's on the scope. It comes with the Dereelight scope clamp that fits scopes from 1" to 30mm. You can but the coloured LED modules and the IR module for this and fit in seconds. The Nightmaster 800 is a superb piece of kit, this is in a different league again!
    The light has not been used apart from just trying it outside my back door and it comes all boxed.
    Also i have an extra 6 x Keepower Lithium 3400mah protected batteries also just purchased and a Nitecore intellicharger i4 battery charger (still boxed) all bought in the last week brand new. The light and clamp new is 175, the batteries were 66 as they are the top of the range and the charger was 20 so all in all 261 so i feel this is a massive saving for someone at 200 + 5 for postage but no offers.

Sold pending the usuall.