Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Herefordshire & West Mercia meet-up No.2?

Herefordshire & West Mercia meet-up No.2?

After discussion with 243Varmint, we think it's time for another meet-up of the Herefordshire, Shropshire and Worcestershire members of the Stalking Directory. The last meeting was a little light in attendance due to rain, man-flu and the fact there was a full moon (ahem..pigs were deemed more important than pubs...ahem).

Date: 5th March 2010

Venue: The New Inn, Pembridge, Herefordshire

Time: 7pm

I'm in!

Option B sounds excellent to me (any excuse to get out with the rifle). How about the 27th or 28th as the 28th is a Bank Holiday?

Maybe we could have a BBQ lunch then beers after the range?

Dancing girls will game shooting, wow, what a thought.

Any way back to the options, I am flexible to what we do, so will go with the majority.

PM me your number and we can chew the fat.

Catch you soon

Thanks for the kind reply Adam..

I cant be in two places at once fellas as im meeting Malc in Poole on the 27th..

If its a diferent day im in

I'm in - man flu permitting

Me to if dates are good

Hey Adam if option C turns up might well pop over out of purely academic interest for research purposes
    It's a shame the dancing girls would get in the way of the shooting somewhat but sure we can soldier on in the face of such adversity

Are we all still up for this? If so when is it ikely to happen, i would prefer the 27th but then Terry said he couldn't make it that day. i can do the 28th although i'd have to leave quite early as the mrs and some mates are coming up to go game shooting the following day...and i must do some hosting that evening.

Either way it'll be good to meet a few other members....looking forward to it.

Happy christmas by the way, hope to see you all before the new year so that can wait

Did this ever happen in the end? If so, when's the next one?

Been off line for a bit for various reasons but keen to get involved again.

I'm in Bridgnorth, Shropshire.

It didn't - Christmas was full of family commitments (as well as visits to and from Hospital for me).

I'll put up a new post today with a definite date / venue. It's likely to be over this way because there's a little pocket of stalkers over here.

What's the stalking like over at Bridgnorth? - the ground between Ludlow and Burwarton always looks promising but I've never seen a deer in the 20 od years I've been driving that road...