Thread: how to put pics

how to put pics

as title how do u add pics to a topic?

cheers andy

How to upload photos
    Perhaps the easiest way to display your photos on this Forum is to open an account with Photobucket. Here’s your step by step guide.

1. Save your photos on your computer
    2. Log onto
    3. Click ‘Join Now’
    4. Go through process of joining, it’s all FREE. You’ll have to remember your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’.
    5. When you’re logged on your can upload pictures to your Photobucket album by pressing ‘Browse’ and finding the picture from your computer.
    6. Then click ‘Upload’.
    7. When the photo you want to enter into the competition is uploaded to Photobucket it will appear in your album, left click with your mouse on the IMG Code underneath the photo. The code should go blue. Right click the mouse and copy this code.
    8. Return to The Stalking Directory, paste this code onto the page and give us a few words telling us more about your photo.
    9. Job done!
    Put on by the guys on here.

Go to Open an account. You will then see a tag to open or download. Press download. it will open a box in your files, go to your pictures. Select your pic. Do one photo at a time or you are liable to crash. It allows you to select several but rarely of late have I got more than two before it goes down. Once downloaded go to the thumbnail photo. It will open a blue dropdown . Bottom bar says image. left click it and the tag on the right turns blue. Right click it and select the copy option. Go to the topic you are writing. right click "paste" Job done

Basil type tidier and quicker than me

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo123p
    Basil type tidier and quicker than me
    No mate, i copied and pasted from a previous page.

Thank the Lord for pooter people

sorry to be a pain
    but PLEASE RESIZE YOUR PHOTO'S first before uploading into photo bucket

To do this
    when logged into photobucket click on (options)max image size,
    scroll down to large 640x480 click on that , then click on save

it makes it easier to view your pics with out scrolling across the page to see it all
    many thanks

wow this is an old thread.. but maybe someone can help./ I do you rotate a picture.. I can see how to do it in the edit section, but when i save etc it just goes back to the same wrong position. I have saved it in the correct position on my comp etc!! ANy help appreciated.

Sorted.. cheer