Thread: Navara 07

Navara 07

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0520[1].jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	433.3 KB 
ID:	35175Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0521[1].jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	377.9 KB 
ID:	35176
    I've finally decided that my silver Navara has to go, as it is only being used on the odd weekend. I bought the Navara in May 12, I've put probably about 15k miles on it in that period and its completed as of today 74k. Not long after I bought it the engine blew, this has been replaced with a unit that had completed 37,000 miles and that was 10k miles ago. It has all the usual extras included dual zone climate, electric windows 6cd in the dash. I have also had fitted a Parrot hands free kit so it will take your iPod as well. It has had the wheels replaced as part of the Nissan scheme and these are shod with AT general grabbers. The back has a hard cover on and the load bed is lined. The interior has got genuine Nissan seat covers on to keep everything nice and tidy.

As I've said above the engine has been replaced as well as the prop shaft and the clutch it has been regularly serviced and will have one before it is sold. There are a couple of minor little things wrong with it, the tailgate lock has fallen through and requires a new bracket, just not got round to getting one, the drivers side interior rear passenger door handle was broken by the previous owners feral children, again not quite got round to fixing this and there are the usual little scratches and bruises where it has been used in and around woodland and deer.

All in all it is a good truck and had been nice and reliable for me and would suit someone who could use it a little more than I can. I'll post some photos when I get a chance. I don't want it hanging around too long so is priced to sell. 6500 if it goes for this I will leave in it a double trans k9 dog box worth about 400.
    Last edited by LW_Norfolk; 27-11-2013 at 02:14.

Just got it back today, all serviced and ready to go, all minor issues resolved and drives superb.