Help in finding Hanoverian

Re breeders

Hi,
You asked about tracing a Hannoverian tracking dog.
My pal Renè of the Bodo Bande equipment company in Germany has had feedback from the German central organisation that they would not free up a dog for export.
But he checked a little deeper and the Austrian Hannoverian club "will" release the dogs and their papers have the same world recognised six sided stamp on the form.

Thanks for that. I have just found a reputable breeder here in France and have ordered a puppy which should be with us in June. Will keep you posted when he arrives!

Thanks for that. I have just found a reputable breeder here in France and have ordered a puppy which should be with us in June. Will keep you posted when he arrives!

Just saw this old post.
How is your dog getting along?

Have you realised the quarantine rules are changing on Jan 1 2012. You can from that date import a pup 4 months old (3 months till 1st rabies injection then 3 weeks waiting). You should not have to wait till June.

Back