Which bib & brace

Browning do a tan heavy duty Bib and brace with a blaze orange waistcoat but they are big made so a US large is really for a monster here.

iv got the deerhunter rusky bib can get hot if walking in them . I used to have a west German tank suit christ that was warm

Deerhunter Rusky, very warm and quiet, excellent for high seat. I walked about six hundred yards to my high seat, took it steady and kept the top unbuttoned and was ok. Energetic walking would soon get very warm. I am very pleased with mine for high seat use.

I agree the rusky stuff works well as long as you are in a seat or be prepared to sweat alot

Anyone got experience of the Swedteam Arktis ones? They look decent and maybe just not as heavy as the Rusky?

Think OUTSIDE the deer tsalking box! Try fisherman's bib and brace such as Vision and others. I have a Vision with the bib and brace and the Vision jacket in fact. Waterproof with re-inforced knees and seat...remember I'll be far more active, wearing my arse out, in a rowing boat that just sat in a high seat. So the seat on these fisherman's bib and brace are very hard wearing. Or look at Hardy and Grey's and etc., etc..

Back