Looking For A Stalking Vehicle?/For Sale

Maybe of interest to poacher in particular!! Stick a yellow stripe back on and she's a good un.

talking of poachers, a colleague at my office offered me some venison,, apparently his uncle in east lothian had shot some the other night..when I enquired further it transpires that he just goes out on any random ground at night once in a while and shoots deer with his SG. Reportedly, an East Lothian butcher processes the meat for him for a tenner! ..suss....

talking of poachers, a colleague at my office offered me some venison,, apparently his uncle in east lothian had shot some the other night..when I enquired further it transpires that he just goes out on any random ground at night once in a while and shoots deer with his SG. Reportedly, an East Lothian butcher processes the meat for him for a tenner! ..suss....

Funny that as just over the last week I am getting info passed to me with regards to a couple of guys from that area who are members on here in fact, making a killing with the lamp on Sika near me and also using a local game-dealer to offload them. Apparently running amok in East Lothian on the roe as well. It's known but difficult proving it. Give them enough rope though...

Funny that as just over the last week I am getting info passed to me with regards to a couple of guys from that area who are members on here in fact, making a killing with the lamp on Sika near me and also using a local game-dealer to offload them. Apparently running amok in East Lothian on the roe as well. It's known but difficult proving it. Give them enough rope though...

Brian, I was talking to Hannah Meadley ( Police Scotland Wildlife Crime Officer for South East of Scotland) yesterday and she is pushing for a taskforce to work on information from stalkers/keepers and Joe public to gather info to pursue guilty parties. Fingers crossed !!!

Brian, I was talking to Hannah Meadley ( Police Scotland Wildlife Crime Officer for South East of Scotland) yesterday and she is pushing for a taskforce to work on information from stalkers/keepers and Joe public to gather info to pursue guilty parties. Fingers crossed !!!

Well I have a name for her already in that case!!!!!!

get them reported then!! if they are lamping legit then fair enough, but until they've been checked out they could be getting away with being very naughty!

get them reported then!! if they are lamping legit then fair enough, but until they've been checked out they could be getting away with being very naughty!

No issue in lamping whatsoever, if legitimate. On thousands of acres of hill grazing though???? Its a syndicate that obviously has some members only interested in making a lot of money. Those involved are well known in the area...

I feel sorry for a couple of syndicate members who I know of who have basically seen nothing in visits, yet those other members living nearby are out supposedly at foxes but whacking the Sika.

Sounds good name and shame!!!! They allways seem to get away it....

Back