Anybody actually have stock of the photon ?

Neil Sutherland is worth a phone call if nothing else, his website doesn't do stock indication but he had them on the shelf when I got mine and said he was due more in last month

Rifles

shops are selling them on ebay right now but you will pay 450delivered just put in night vision in your ebay then photon

My mate tried a couple round Peterborough and got told they are only sending 4 units per month to each dealer and he would be at least 12th on the waiting list. One chap said if he went on the list now he would get it in 10 months time, lol!!

They are taking the NV world by storm mate check them out in Youtube. My mate got one for £430 in the end off another forum and he reckons with the doubler and his Nightmaster he'll be shooting charlie out to 200 yds no problem with his .204. I've yet to look through it but should do next Tues when we hook up again.

They are taking the NV world by storm mate check them out in Youtube. My mate got one for £430 in the end off another forum and he reckons with the doubler and his Nightmaster he'll be shooting charlie out to 200 yds no problem with his .204. I've yet to look through it but should do next Tues when we hook up again.

It would be great if you could post a review of what you think of it, both with and without the NightMaster!

Last edited:
If you have a look on youtube you can look at it in action, well looking at a dog anyway. When I was in Thomas Jacks last week I had a look at one. I think there will be a long wait for some but they really have blown other units out of the water at this price.

This is where ive ordered mine from last april. I spoke to the guy 2 weeks ago who reasured me id be getting mine in the next batch and would call me as soon as they came in the door

We got another delivery in today, and those are all going out, however are due another 200 units which we expect the bulk of to arrive around 16th December, so if you pre order now, we can guarantee before Xmas delivery.

We "may" have the odd one free this week as two people who ordered in October have yet to get back to us, so will loose their place shortly if they don't get back to us.

We have another 200 due in after New Year also.

£399.99 inc next day delivery

Regards

Paul

Last edited:
Update: Large three figure number of Photons arriving with us this week. Back orders will be cleared by then also leaving stock on the shelves in big numbers.

Therefore plenty of free stock of Photons will be available at the end of this week for delivery early next week. :)

Was advised it is illegal to take one out of the UK. So it has to come off the gun if you intend to have a shooting holiday overseas.
Taliban B/S
So it could be tricky just going to Ireland - Eire.
martin

Hi everyone.

I have not put this in the sales section as I will explain below.

I will be selling my Photon in the new year to fund an archer scope. What I am asking is would anyone be interested on here first before I do put it on ebay. There is still a 2-3 month waiting list for these. I was also told I had to wait 4 month but actually waited 10!!!!!

It has been used no more than 5 hours and is in mint new condition. In those short hours of use it has had fox and many, many rabbits. I know it is tight when it comes to Christmas but for a very small deposit I will keep it for you until say 2nd week in Jan.

£390 PM me

Cheers

Rich

Back