Thread: mmbeatle

A big thank you to Mark for a top service. He is a true gentleman and pulled no stops when it came to sorting a few problems out. I am impressed with his professional approach and extremely helpful manner. Thank you sir, you assured a a very enjoyable transaction.

I've dealt with Mark in the past and the service was faultless, would be great to hear more of these positive posts on this site.

I too have had several dealings with Mark and echo the comments above. An absolute pleasure to deal with in all respects and I'm sure there will be many more to come.

I can confirm this also, in fact I've even received delivery by hand the same day as Mark lives only a few miles from me.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Another +1 from me always a good service

Another + top man

Ditto to the above comments - Bill
    ( I could do with Georges Pedigree though!)

Bought a pair of Mora kinives recently, good price and quick delivery.
    Would it be an idea for a separate sub category for positive feedbacks on suppliers ?

Been purchasing from Mark since about two years for our business. 100% reliable friendly service.

Met Mark today and bought some clothing from him.
    Great man, easy to talk too and fantastic prices. I would definitely recommend him to other users of the SD site.