Thread: Swarovski

I would just like to highlight the fantastic service that Swarovski do as part of their customer after sales care.

I noticed an issue when trying to zero a rifle, the right windage turret was not moving when clicked??

UK Swarovski told me to send them up with a brief description of the problem and told me to expect a 3 week wait as they would be sending them to the Swaro HQ in Austria.

Almost 3 weeks to the day I received by post my fully repaired and serviced scope, it came with a breakdown of the work carried out and a check list of all the pressure test's they did on it.

The total cost to me was NOTHING!!

The all round service from Swarovski was second to none and I cannot thank them enough especially as I was not the original purchaser of the scope.

Excellent. Was it still within warranty?

I should imagine this sort of positive advertising more than makes up for your scope being serviced

but in my experience I have heard nothing but good about swaro's aftersales and they also replaced one of my scope caps FOC even though I fell over and broke it.

A local dealer to me said he once sent a pair of 10yr old binos back and they had to have new glass, new armour and new focus controls and this was all done FOC that sounds like amazing service
    Last edited by PointBlank; 30-11-2013 at 23:48.

Excellent but at the price of Swarovski stuff this IS the service we should expect. I bought a Swarovski scope and binos over zeiss purely down to this reputation, zeiss are reputedly not the best regarding after sales service.

I just wished they did not move over to second focal on all their scopes! :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
    Excellent. Was it still within warranty?
    Swarovski give a life time warrenty against a faulty scope that has not been abused.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I just wished they did not move over to second focal on all their scopes! :-(

I was of the opinion that the 1" tube scopes were in the 1st focal plane ? fixed or variable.